How to create the perfect social media post #infographic -
There are no set rules for creating the perfect social media post. What works for some, may not work for others. But the the team at MyCleverAgency have made a good attempt at summarising the factors of a perfect social media post in this infographic.
I’ve picked out five important factors which I know help encourage conversations and engagement with followers:
- Find the optimum times when your target audience is using social media
- Include good quality, eye-catching visuals in your posts
- Use hashatgs to catagorise your posts and target a specific audience
- Keep your posts topical, short and to the point
- Encourage social conversations by replying to comments on your posts
One more I should add, MyCleverAgency, is double check your posts for spelling errors before sending. Check out the spelling under ‘Punctuation’ on the Twitter recommendations. Can you spot the mistake?
5 great tips to promote your event on social media... August 4, 2014 | Lynsey Sweales
Can you quit Facebook for 99 days? July 13, 2014 | James Todman
3 of the best World Cup 2014 viral marketing campaigns... June 25, 2014 | Matthew Yeoman
Facebook vs Google: who is winning the tech war? #infographic... June 20, 2014 | James Todman
- 5 great tips to promote your event on social media
- Five reasons why ReviewPro is so good for managing a restaurant’s online reputation
- Can you quit Facebook for 99 days?
- Don’t ignore social media data to measure the success of your PR campaign
- How storytelling helps brands build trust with the consumer
- A stormy light ahead with this innovative lamp and speaker system
- Barbie leads the way on LinkedIn with her Showcase Page
- Amazing YouTube stats from around the world #infographic
- IKEA create a website within Instagram to showcase their new collection
- 10 Stunning WordPress minimalist themes for 2014