How to create the perfect social media post #infographic
There are no set rules for creating the perfect social media post. What works for some, may not work for others. But the the team at MyCleverAgency have made a good attempt at summarising the factors of a perfect social media post in this infographic.
I’ve picked out five important factors which I know help encourage conversations and engagement with followers:
- Find the optimum times when your target audience is using social media
- Include good quality, eye-catching visuals in your posts
- Use hashatgs to catagorise your posts and target a specific audience
- Keep your posts topical, short and to the point
- Encourage social conversations by replying to comments on your posts
One more I should add, MyCleverAgency, is double check your posts for spelling errors before sending. Check out the spelling under ‘Punctuation’ on the Twitter recommendations. Can you spot the mistake?