How to create the perfect social media post #infographic -
There are no set rules for creating the perfect social media post. What works for some, may not work for others. But the the team at MyCleverAgency have made a good attempt at summarising the factors of a perfect social media post in this infographic.
I’ve picked out five important factors which I know help encourage conversations and engagement with followers:
- Find the optimum times when your target audience is using social media
- Include good quality, eye-catching visuals in your posts
- Use hashatgs to catagorise your posts and target a specific audience
- Keep your posts topical, short and to the point
- Encourage social conversations by replying to comments on your posts
One more I should add, MyCleverAgency, is double check your posts for spelling errors before sending. Check out the spelling under ‘Punctuation’ on the Twitter recommendations. Can you spot the mistake?
Can you quit Facebook for 99 days? July 13, 2014 | James Todman
3 of the best World Cup 2014 viral marketing campaigns... June 25, 2014 | Matthew Yeoman
Facebook vs Google: who is winning the tech war? #infographic... June 20, 2014 | James Todman
Ten best GIFs from brands on Twitter… so far... June 19, 2014 | James Todman
- Can you quit Facebook for 99 days?
- Don’t ignore social media data to measure the success of your PR campaign
- How storytelling helps brands build trust with the consumer
- A stormy light ahead with this innovative lamp and speaker system
- Barbie leads the way on LinkedIn with her Showcase Page
- Amazing YouTube stats from around the world #infographic
- IKEA create a website within Instagram to showcase their new collection
- 10 Stunning WordPress minimalist themes for 2014
- 3 of the best World Cup 2014 viral marketing campaigns
- The art of Instagramming food: but is the #dinnercam one step too far!