Twitter UK's new #Flock cuckoo clock
What do you get if you cross Twitter with a Cuckoo Clock?
The answer- #Flock.
Seriously, this is not a late entry for April Fools Day. Twitter UK have teamed up with the design studio BERG (@BergLondon) to create a Twitter cuckoo clock called #Flock (notice the clever hashtag use. More hashtag ideas here).
Works like a normal clock except for when you receive new followers, replies and retweets on your Twitter account and a small bird pops out to mark the occasion.
Sadly the chances of owning one are slim. Twitter is only giving away the clock to individuals and brands they class as great tweeters that push the creative boundaries, which basically means advertisers.
What do you think? Would you like to own one?
— Twitter Ads UK (@TwitterAdsUK) April 18, 2013
- 5 great tips to promote your event on social media
- Five reasons why ReviewPro is so good for managing a restaurant’s online reputation
- Can you quit Facebook for 99 days?
- Don’t ignore social media data to measure the success of your PR campaign
- How storytelling helps brands build trust with the consumer
- A stormy light ahead with this innovative lamp and speaker system
- Barbie leads the way on LinkedIn with her Showcase Page
- Amazing YouTube stats from around the world #infographic
- IKEA create a website within Instagram to showcase their new collection
- 10 Stunning WordPress minimalist themes for 2014